Saturday, July 24, 2004

 

Dominionism and the Yurica Report

If you don't know what "dominionism" means, you should, and the easiest way to learn about it is through the Yurica Report. Katherine Yurica is to Pat Robertson as John Gorenfeld is to Sun Myung Moon--a very serious pain in the ass.

Going through my bookmarks, I decided to pay a visit today. I hadn't checked in on the Yurica Report for awhile, so I'm not surprised that she has added links to some more mind-blowing revelations.

Visit her site, and please read her essay "The Despoiling of America," and two links she provides--"Jesus plus nothing" from Harper's and "Meet 'the Family'" from Alternet.

If, after you've read them, you haven't blown a fuse or two, you're either a dominionist yourself or one cool cookie.

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again.



NFL Live Stream

NFL Live Stream Free
 

Post a Comment

<< Simply Appalling Home

Atom feed

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Politics
Blog Top Sites

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?