Tuesday, July 27, 2004

 

Masterbuate? What does it all mean?

Over three weeks ago I did a light-hearted post on Judge Donald Thompson and his penis pump ("What's that whooshing sound?"). In the course of writing it, I had to transcribe portions of a legal complaint from a .gif image over at the Smoking Gun, and I mistyped the word "masturbate," rendering it as "masterbuate."

I would probably never have noticed except for one strange fact: People continue to reach this site by googling on "masterbuate." As it turns out, Google currently has 21 links to this odd spelling, and Simply Appalling is #2 in rank.

Maybe I should correct it, but I hate to lose the readership.

Post a Comment

<< Simply Appalling Home

Atom feed

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Politics
Blog Top Sites

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?