Tuesday, July 20, 2004

 

Not to be too picky, but ...

I was reading Taegan Goddard's Political Wire today, an aggregator of poltical news, when I came upon "McCain says No to joining Bush." Linking to an article in Time, Goddard comments that McCain "would decline an offer to serve in Bush's cabinet."

Since I had predicted quite the opposite just last week, I feared I was going to have to throw away my tea leaves. But I checked the article first, and here is the relevant paragraph--

IF KERRY IS ELECTED PRESIDENT, WOULD YOU CONSIDER SERVING IN HIS CABINET, SAY, AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE?

No.

Post a Comment

<< Simply Appalling Home

Atom feed

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Politics
Blog Top Sites

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?