Sunday, September 05, 2004

 

Another note to the WaPo ombudsman

An appalled reader sent me a copy of an email she sent to Michael Getler after reading here about the Nepalese.
The person who writes for this website ... is doing the kind of work those who get paid to report the news should be doing. The war is turning out to be much the way I predicted. I let my representatives know that I was opposed to the war and now to have to hear the news so distorted that those responsible for this mess can parade around like it was some great success, simply because the media is doing such a cowardly job in speaking up to the American public is despicable!

As an American I expect all citizens to care about the truth--including those who report it.

I love that last paragraph!

Post a Comment

<< Simply Appalling Home

Atom feed

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Politics
Blog Top Sites

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?