Monday, November 29, 2004

 

A fun site

The BBC has a number of psychological tests online that cover everything from the likelihood of your committing adultery to a personality profile based on your snack-food preferences.

I took the "'What am I like?' personality test" because I've always wondered. They say I'm a "Big Thinker." I might have been a Counsellor, Go-getter, Idealist, Innovator, Leader, Mastermind, Mentor, Nurturer, Peacemaker, Performer, Provider, Realist, Resolver, Strategist and Supervisor. All in all, I would rather have been just plain-ol' Rich (but they have a test to determine the chances of that too).

If you take the personality test, I'd love some comments letting me know "what you're like." Inquiring minds want to know!
 

Post a Comment

<< Simply Appalling Home

Atom feed

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Politics
Blog Top Sites

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?