Monday, December 20, 2004

 

Apologies to all

I've been disconnected for almost 24 hours now.

I live in a household of funky devices. I have a computer that will only boot in normal humidity. One of the TVs acts the same way. And the electronic organ will turn on but won't play. So when I accidentally shut down the computer yesterday with the heat going full blast, I knew I was in trouble.

Of course, there's a tiny silver lining to this cloud. The fluorescent lights, which take up to 30 minutes to come on in normal humidity, now blink on like incandescents.

More to come, but only after I've finished flailing the machines.
 

Post a Comment

<< Simply Appalling Home

Atom feed

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Politics
Blog Top Sites

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?