Sunday, December 26, 2004

 

Semi-vacation

I am taking this week off—sort of. Seven months of reading appalling news, not to mention writing about it, can ruin a perfectly good sense of humor.

But I will not be just goofing off. Busy hands are happy hands. Santa was generous to me this year, though I was a little disappointed that he didn't bring me that Model XXX penis pump that I saw in the toy store window. But in lieu of that I may be able to upgrade my computer to one that will boot when the heat is on.

Then there's the matter of the layout of this blog. As one commenter opined some months ago,

Very interesting stuff but I can't stand the orange color and font of the messages.

Me either. But I can't understand cascading style sheets and the Bushies at the same time. I just can't. So maybe by the end of the week I'll have figured out how to give this blog a new look. No promises. It's only a hope.

Of course the world won't stop while I dabble in pixels, so I may have to post a comment or two. But in any case, I will be back with poison pen in hand on Monday, January 3. Have a good week and a Happy New Year!
 

Post a Comment

<< Simply Appalling Home

Atom feed

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Politics
Blog Top Sites

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?