Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

Blogger troubles

John Aravosis at AmericaBlog has a post up saying that FireFox is having problems with Blogspot and that Firefox has been notified.

Since Firefox hasn't changed but the Blogger staff are constantly tweaking and messing up their code, it seems more likely that it's Blogspot that should be notified.

I have just been able to access my account (yes, I use FireFox). Also, yesterday I received an email from a FireFox user who was having problems accessing this site, so I assume there is something going on between Firefox and Blogger. Since I'm able to write, the problem may have been fixed. But if you've been having problems, this is the most likely explanation.

I hope to get a post up soon.
 

Post a Comment

<< Simply Appalling Home

Atom feed

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Politics
Blog Top Sites

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?