Thursday, January 24, 2008

 

Let me think....

I haven't been writing for two reasons--first because there's too much to write about and second because I've been trying to gain a certain technical competence in things wired. While that may seem silly, my hope is that it will impact your life once I've got it down.
Re-reading this post I realize that my oblique way of writing could easily lead someone to think I've been working on fuse mechanisms [pun] or some horror similar.

Well, put that thought away. I haven't attempted to build a bomb since Daddy gave me a chemistry set for Christmas. I'm happy to report that I didn't succeed.

Post a Comment

<< Simply Appalling Home

Atom feed

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Blog Search Engine

Politics
Blog Top Sites

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?